A drinking game. Heres the rules:
somebody will challenge you to this game. not accepting the challenge makes you look soft, so its almost never turned down. the challenger will supply you with a keystone light.
1) You must drink a keystone light in under 1 minute, if you go over a minute, you lose.
2) the can cannot touch your lips or face, if it does, you lose.
3) there must be a constant steady flow of keystone pouring out of the can. if the flow stops, you lose.
4) Some spillage is allowed.
5) If you lose, you must give the person who challenged you your hat(if wearing one) AND left shoe. the challenger decides when to give back the hat and shoe, usually its later in the party.
6) If you win, the challenger must give you another keystone light and announce that you "won that keystone!" you are then allowed to announce to your friends that you "won that keystone!"
I played Drink That Keystone and got drenched in beer.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.