1) Story that is VERY slow at progressing. One example had the planet blowing up. They had about 4 minutes to get off it or they'd all die, however it didn't blow up until about 10-15 30 minute episodes later.
2) Story about a bunch of "heros" that try to save the world but fail spectacularily and must watch the world get blown up. Then they just make a wish for the world to be restored and then they have "saved the world."
3)A story with a plot that doesn't go much beyond "the most powerful warrior in the universe" trying to destroy the universe only to be defeated. Then some guy that is stronger and also impossible to beat shows up and is beaten. Repeat this proccess and you have Dragonball Z.
4) Show about Dragonballs, not sure what the "z" is for.
5) Anime in which a bunch of guys fight, valiantly die, and then come back to life so they can die again when the next invincible guy comes
1) Wierd blue guy: GOKU THE PLANET IS GOING TO BLOW IN 4 MINUTES! (10 EPISODES LATER) THE PLANET'S GOING TO BLOW ANY SECOND NOW!
2) Goku: I can't believe he blew up the earth, I mean they've already done that 2 times and the moons been blown up at least 50 times.
3) "Frieza is the most powerful warrior in the universe!" "Cell is the most powerful..." "Buu is..." etc
4) We must try to collect those dragonballs or our viewers might start to leave "z's" (sleeping)
5) NOOOOOOOOOO! KRILLIN JUST DIED FOR HIS 4TH TIME!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.