1. To mass kick/mass ban a whole chatroom
2. To mass kick/mass ban a whole chatroom without warning
3. To go suddenly and inexplicably insane
Term comes from a moderator on the Mugglenet Chat site, who went by the name 'Draco'. He mass banned and kicked the whole room, including other moderators, with the kick message "Wallow in your own filth, Pigs of Satan." Action was completely unforeseen and ensuing chaos resulted in resignations of staff and the closure of the chat site (the world's most popular Harry Potter chat) a week later.
See also Legend, Leader, Revolution and Martyr.
* User2 has joined room #Kicked
<User2> Where is everyone?
<Masskicker> I did a Draco <g>
* User2 has left #Kicked (kicked by Masskicker)
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.