Down is used in a few ways in New Orleans. 1. Down to be willing to help, keeping something real, bout whatever u bout. 2. Down as oral sexual positions used by males and females . 3. Down as get the F... , go head, yeah right and used when upset or denying something. 4. Down as wilding out, having fun, a good time, something exciting, fighting, arguing. *Also, used to describe hurting someone's feeling, being sad, depressed, guilty.
1. My boy is down for me. Are you down for a drink? Girl, I didn't know get down like that.
2. He went down on me last night.
3. Boy Down, you don't me like that. Girl Down,I hear ya.
4. It went down in Club Xscape, Saturday. Girl you missed it, it was about to go down at work today.
5. I feel down and out. I wish he would say something cause I'm gone down his ass.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.