1. Used when doing something twice.
2. Hitting someone or something twice.
3. Shooting something or something twice.
Pretty much doing anything twice.
1. "Double tap on this spot"= I have this spot, dont take it.
2. "I double tapped him in the car"=I hit him twice in the car.
3, "I double tapped him, just in case"= I shot him twice, just to make sure.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.