1. Head of any mafia crime family.
2. Dom Perignon. Expensive Champagne.
Often called 'Don' in the suburbs and hood as a joke that we don't know what it is.
3. 'The Don'. Is Sir Donald Bradman, the greatest ever cricketer. Averaged 99 runs per test innings.
1. "Fat Tony from the Simpsons is the Don of his crime family."
2. "I'll get a Jack and Coke and a Bottle of Don."
3. "Sadly 'The Don' died recently."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.