1) To separate or depart from.
2) Separation of married couples or ending of a civil union resulting in the inevitable destruction of family units and the partial if not full-ruining of the lives of offspring tied to both parties.
3) The most selfish act a parent can do second only to cheating on their spouse and abusing their family.
1) The metal sheet divorced from its counterpart as the bolts and screws came loose.
2) The divorce rate in America is above 50% nowadays despite the drop in ceremonial marriages. No wonder everyone is so fucked up: they're too damn selfish to get along with anyone else...
3) My mom divorced my dad despite the lack of infidelity or abuse. My mom is a heartless bitch who can go to hell.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.