1. Reduce to rubble. (Used when referring to nonanimate and nonedible things.)
2. Beat up. (Used when referring to people, and sometimes animals.)
3. Eat all of a portion (generally large). (Used when referring to food.)
1. "Yeah, I heard they demolished the old schoolhouse."
2. "Man, you really demolished him! He's not getting released from the hospital until next year!"
3. "Wow, you just demolished those tacos. Want me to make you some more?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.