1. Of or relating to the European country known as the Czech Republic
2. Usually having something to do with beer and/or large amounts of sausage.
3. Anything that gets periodically invaded by Germany.
4. Having to do with the language which is a language that is mostly made up of consonants and phlegm.
5. Czech women are characterized by their size and overall hairiness.
Czech woman: "Nìmecko , být pøíjemný zastavit pøepadnout náš kraj"
American man 1: "What did she say? Something about beer?"
American man 2: "I don't know, but she is large and I am scared."
Czech man: "Hladit lid pocínovat bìh do prdele ona"
Polish man: "I admit it, Polish people are an inferior race."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.