The act of texting or calling a person, usually late at night, with the intention of strictly cuddling. None of that "hooking up" business.
The official rules for a Cuddle Call are as follows:
1. The text message or phone call must be straight to the point and must include the word cuddle.
2. As you are sending or receiving the text or phone call you must apply deodorant or some sort to your body. Nobody wants to cuddle with the a person that reeks of B.O.
3. Quickly travel to your cuddle partners location and then get to cuddling.
4. You may whisper sweet nothings into each other's ears if you agree on it beforehand.
5. If you both decide something physical should occur you must immediately change the title of your rendezvous to a Booty Call.
Marie: "I really just want to spoon without the expectation of anything else happening."
Natalie: "Well, you could always Cuddle Call Nick!"
Ryan: "Broski, you just got out of a relationship. You don't want to jump into anything too quickly. Maybe you should try a Cuddle Call."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.