Strong willed, logical and wise. You can't make her jealous, she's aprivate person, so you wont see much of social sites, if you have the fortune of falling in love with a crystal, your life will be forever fulfilled, considered very sexy by males, men who date her are extremely lucky and grateful, if they let her go they'll regret it forever, she also has a vivid imagination and is brilliant with kids. Friends of friends want to be her friend because of her outgoing nature. A great person to have meaningful conversations with, and always great to be around, she'll keep your secrets even when she hates you. She'll only reveal information shared when a snake posed as a friend intends to harm crystal's friend. Crystal can take criticism very well and is a beast in the bed. If you lose a crystal you’ll miss her for a life time she is indeed a valuable and precious stone. Everybody wants crystal!
Pronounced kris-tl Show IPA noun, adjective, verb, crys•taled, crys•tal•ing or ( especially British ) crys•talled, crys•tal•ling.
1. a clear, transparent mineral or glass resembling ice.
2. the transparent form of crystallized quartz.
3. Chemistry, Mineralogy . a solid body having a characteristic internal structure and enclosed by symmetrically arranged plane surfaces, intersecting at definite and characteristic angles.
4. anything made of or resembling such a substance.
5. a single grain or mass of a crystalline substance.
Crystal plays her self down so everyone else can pretend to shine!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.