Synonyms (Smash, Devour, tear up)
1. To eat everything available
2. To eat the last of somthing
3. To go somewhere to eat and make them work (buffet) cannot keep up with you.
Crushing is the art of smashing or devouring a food source primarily. To crush it to stuff ones self or run out of a certain item of food or drink.
1. I crushed the fridge
2. I crushed the rest of the cookies.
3. Lets go crush at (buffet of choice).
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.