1. The solid form of the illicit, recreational drug, cocaine.
2. A small gap on the surface of an object.
3. An illegally obtained password or file to a copyrighted computer program.
1. The quality or state of excellence. (often used to describe music)
2. Having a small gap on the surface of an object. -ed
1. To make a small gap on the surface of an object.
2. To illegally pass through some form of passive security (often used with computer programs, see NOUN-3).
3. To punch someone in an altercation.
4. To start. -ing
5. To be occurring. (often used in the greeting, "What's crackin'?!")
1. Yo son i need to smoke some crack ASAP.
2. Theres a crack on the sidewalk over here.
3. I need a crack for that new computer game.
1. That new Young Jeezy song is straight crack.
2. This glass is cracked.
1. You have to crack the egg before you can put it in the mixing bowl.
2. The bank robbers cracked the code to the bank's safe.
3. If he says one more thing about my mother ima crack him in his jaw.
4. Let's get this show crackin'.
5. Ayo, my man, whats crackin?!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.