1) A situation that occurs when members of the counting occupation refuse to work, usually to demand higher wages and/or better treatment.
2) The action of hitting one's hand against a level surface used to serve food or trade goods and services.
3) The deletion of enumerative information.
4a) In baseball, a pitched ball not being hit fair, in response to a similar action taken by the opposing team.
b) In bowling, the action of knocking down all ten pins in response to an opponent doing so.
1) "Yo Rahul, I hear the counters are on strike."
2) "Rahul why are you striking your hand on the counter."
3) "Rahul strike the score counter for the last round, I was away."
4) "Hey Rahul that guy just made a strike. You better make a counter strike to even the score back up."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.