1. The inability to keep a lead in a sporting event;
a) to lose a game in the last minute or second.
b) to surrender a walk-off homerun or lose in sudden death
2. Incomplete; to not finish a task; to stop prematurely.
3. To be shot down in a social setting.
see also: Coug It
Orgin: This term is used by the alumni of Washington State University Cougars for their athletic teams lack of ability to win big games after holding large leads against top ranked teams and the University's archrival the University of Washington Huskies. Games are usually lost in the last seconds.
1. Wazzu couged it when the Huskies
kicked a field goal in the last second.
2. Mike was getting his freak but couged it before he hit her spot.
3. Mike couged it when he tried to get her number.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.