1. Being extremely drunk.
2. Being extremely old.
3. Can be used to say that something is really bad. Can replace phrases such as "fucked up".
4. Can describe a person who is all of the above. A fucked up old drunk.
1. Last night at the bar, Dave was drunk as cooter brown.
2. That lady is old as cooter brown.
3. That movie was cooter brown, or, "Dude, that was cooter brown, what they did to you.
4. "Look everyone, here comes cooter brown!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.