1. When having a conversation that is so enjoyable it leaves a good taste in your mouth.
2. When having a conversation while eating something delicious. (Don't talk with your mouth full!)
3. Having a conversation about something so delicious that it is mouthwatering.
1. Person A: I just had the best conversation with a new acquaintance! It left a good taste in my mouth about that person.
Person B: Got to love having Conversational Deliciousness.
2. Person A: I just love this (insert delicious food here)! How was your day?
Person B: My day is better with this Conversational Deliciousness, did you try the (insert more delicious food here) ?
3. Person A: Dude, I just ate some delicious food, it was so tasty and had a good texture!
Person B: Man I don't think I can handle this Conversation Deliciousness, it's making me drool!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.