Derived from Cock (male genitalia) and Tail (referring to females) and the general meaning of mixing when the word cocktail is involved.
1) CockTail being a male and a female couple. They can be romantically involved, or sexually, or both.
Though usually having a purely sexual meaning, the two can be in a platonic relationship.
2) Can also refer to one person's significant other.
In either of these situations, it can be labelled 'drinking' one's cocktail.
1) Dude, my brother's in a cocktail. They're so loud!
1) Dude, my brother drinks a cocktail now, they're so loud!
2) Suzy was talking to her cocktail yesterday and didn't even wave when she passed me!
2) Suzy was drinking her cocktail yesterday and didn't even wave when she passed me!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.