There's more to understanding class than meets the eye. Classiness is divided into 3 categories, or degrees.
1. Classy to the 1st degree: used in a sarcastic way, generally meaning slutty, trashy, etc.
2. Classy to the 2nd degree: used in a sarcastic way as well, but in more of a humerous way, generally meaning cheap, ridiculous, gross, etc.
3. Classy to the 3rd degree: used in a serious way, generally meaning stylish, fancy, sophisticated, etc.
1. "Dude, look at that girl. She's having sex with ANOTHER guy! That's like the sixth one tonight!"
"She is so classy."
2. "My mom got me some new clothes from walmart."
"That is such a classy place to shop."
3. "Audrey Hepburn is classy."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.