The reason why niggers are so out of control in todays world. Why only about 10% (if even that) of the black population decide to make something of their life, while the other 90% of them end up becoming gangsters and rappers with no education. Most of them should be re-enslaved if I had any say in it.
The Civil Rights Movement is why niggers are so out of control in todays world.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.