1. The big or small boxes wrapped brightly with a bow and name tag sitting under a Christmas Tree at Christmas time.
2.An excuse to receive a sexual favor when Christmas is on coming from the opposite gender.
3. the lingering stench after shitting out the contents of Christmas Dinner.
4. Cheap and frivolous gifts received on Christmas, usually bought a month before on Thanksgiving Weekend , and are usually lowly priced and bought because it was so cheap I couldn't pass by a bargain like that".
1. I cant wait to unwrap my Christmas Presents that sit so joyously under my Christmas tree.
2. Please, I need a Christmas Present soon or I may be smacking a bitch..... I prefer a good falacio or go in the sheets instead of a store bought gift.
3. Don't go in there, because you may be receiving an unwanted Christmas Present.
4. Most of my Christmas Presents were cheap novelty items that I saw a month earlier for 70% off at Fred Meyers.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.