1. n. An object of hilarious blunder.
2. adj. describing awkward hilarity.
3. v. acting upon impulse towards stupidity and hilarity.
4. adv. describing an activity to be awkward, yet hilarious
1. n. That chortleboner really made me angry.
2. adj. We have a chortleboner of a problem!
3. v. I chortlebonered that assignment.
4. adv. You are acting really chortlebonerly.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.