1. Cooling a substance down in temperature.
2. The suden act of shivering due to temperature change or fever.
3. The act of riding into battle on horseback.
1. I am chilling the beers in the fridge.
2. I caught a chill when I walked outside, it's cold out.
3. "What did you do this weekend?"
"Oh, I was just chilling."
"How did it go?"
"We were victorious!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.