1. To engage in unethical coercive activities.
2. To cover-up for unethical coercive activities.
3. To smear a person who attempts to expose an attempt at covering up unethical coercive activities.
1. He was caught cheneying and was charged with felony jury tampering.
2. After having been caught, he tried to cheney his actions to avoid being charged with a crime.
3. The whistleblower was cheneyed and was forced to quit his job.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.