1. Alcohol of any sort, usually liquor
2. A shot of alcohol (taken either in a shot glass or straight from the bottle)
3. A toast
See also: Chatka Time!
This is an Americanized version of a Ukrainian word meaning "Small Cup" or "Little Sip", which has been adopted to refer specifically to a small sip of booze. While the tradition began specifically with the Krawchuk family of Philadelphia, PA, the idea has spread across the country (and overseas) because who doesn't love a good Chatka Time?
1. I brought two different kinds of Chatka to the party because I like whiskey but Kat prefers tequila.
2. I think it's about time to pass around the Chatka, don't you?
3. We're having a Chatka tonight at 9pm Eastern time for Goob's birthday, don't forget!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.