1. (adj.) to be completely consumed by greed, leading to excessively stupid acts like burning bridges, creating crappy products and preventing "sabotage" by deleting "rebellious" information.
2. (verb) to start projects that nobody gives a flying fuck about and ignore those that do matter
3. (noun) a company that used to gain revenue from providing excellent customer service and the ability to play for free, currently in a shitpile due to greed and keeping its players in the dark
1. That company went Challenge Games since they received venture capital.
2. Ugh, no updates today. But they Challenge Gamed some shit on Facebook.
3. Challenge Games <3 Norag Orcs.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.