1) magical spell
2) an alteration of a rule or physical law.
3) a change in basic rules or laws.
4) an aberration but without negative or positive connotation.
5) can be trippy but without drug use.
6) a modification to one of many rules is not a powerful thing but may allow for other more powerful things to take place.
1) it was as if someone actually used a cantrip when the magician levitated off the stage and defied the laws of gravity.
2) the same force that causes gravity also causes a cantrip on three dimensional space that we have yet to conclusively understand and believe may allow for the warping of time.
3) cross gendered people are aberrations where as people who have non-gendered homosexual identity are more likely to be true cantrips of nature as it's impossible to identify ones self as being the opposite of something that is just a socially constructed fiction to begin with. only through aberration is such a thing possible.
4) deciding not to use the crosswalk when it's perfectly safe to do so is not criminal thus it is not jay walking or any other aberration of law and order. when and where it does get you across the street safer and quicker for everyone, it is a cantrip of the law.
5) it was as if the whole world might stand on it's ear when we realized a polar shift was in progress and magnetic north was something that can move! it felt like a cantrip had been played and reality might spin itself out of control in our minds but it was really nothing to worry about.
6) the cantrip change to privatization in california's electric power supply lead to ridiculously increased electricity prices and price gauging.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.