1) The rear end of a human being, typically female, but sometimes male as well. see ass
2) When used in association with "it" can means to shut up, or to stop talking.
3) A typically round, metal container, that may carry a beverage or other fluids or solids.
4) A word that has since become rarely used, meaning toilet.
5) An object in the backyard children's game kick the can
6) International short form for Canada. Used only in upper case letters: CAN
1) Look at the can on that hoe!
2) Can it, bitch.
3) Yo G, hook me up with a can of coke
4) I'll be right back. I gotta go to the can.
5) Kenny kicked the can. You're all free to go.
6) While watching an international hockey game, the score might say CAN - 5, SWE - 2
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.