One of Disney's worst movies ever for 5 specific reasons:
1. A overly predictable and cliched plot taking too much from High School Musical.
2. Cliched stereotypes like the blonde diva, the burnette outsider, and the cute but cocky pop star who is spoiled but changes.
3. No real rock music (there's is a universal form of Rock music that just guitar solos and how loud it is.) but bubblegum pop and lip-synching and worst of all, no instrument playing.
4. The great way to mask the realities of rock music (mostly sex and drugs, but that generic) to make sure their target audience are safe using the Jonas Brothers and unoriginal stars.
5. Disney has finally losing its originality and growing on greed and plot formulas from their past shows and movies.
If you want to see a real rock and roll movie see "Rock & Rule" or better yet "Almost Famous". Avoid it like the plague. Don't fall into the band wagon.
Realistic Boy: What's your favorite rock movie?
Stereotypical Girl: Camp Rock. What's yours?
Realistic Boy: Rock & Rule and Almost Famous.
Stereotypical Girl: WTF?!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.