Renegade car from the US which pretty much owns 99% of the other cars on the road while giving the other 1%, the exotics a run for their money.
Seen many times along with its cousin the Trans am.
Ricers worst nightmare is to stop next to this at a stoplight.
Skyline to the right, supra the the left.. the Camaro and Trans am in the middle... dump the clutch and LS1s grunt out over 800 pound feet of road wrinkling torque spinning the extra wide rear tires crazy... the skyline and supra rocket ahead but when the V8s regain their composure and begin to do what they are built for the Turbo six cylinders dont stand a chance... 5 seconds in to the race the drivers see disappearing rear lights
Prices shown in USD.