1. N. In video games, especially more tactical ones such as SOCOM, a statement made by you or your teammate which lets your team know about something
2. V. Similar to the above def, expect in a verb form.
3. V. to challenge somebody, or question their success or something like that
1. (On Desert Glory)
smoke420: Alright guys, we got a guy in Middle Building, Top Floor. Chuck some nades up there.
dragonman45: Alright, I'll do that. *dragonman45 fragged JAYCEE with M67 FRAG*
dragonman45: Got him. Good call out, smoke.
2. (At the beginning of the match)
LOWKEY: If you guys see any thing, call that shit out!
Rest of team: Ok!
3. During lunch, everyone heard Andrew call out Chris. Everyone stopped talking and listened in. Turns out Chris fucked Andrew's sister.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.