1. a deity or goddess of music similar to the sirens of greek mythology. Her voice has the same effect, but she does not reside on an island of craggy rocks.
2. A woman who will cause jealousy from most of her male friend's girlfriends or wives.
3. An innovative method of consuming carbohydrates without gaining weight.
1. He heard Cai'lin singing and was instantly hypnotized. He devoted his life to her thereafter.
2. He was having a hard time at home because his new friend was a Cai'lin.
3. She Cai'lined the potatoes most every day, yet her waistline remained trim.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.