1. Computer Transmitted Disease - A virus that can be transmitted between two computers through a variety of internet courses. Main reasons for infection stem from promiscuity with email addresses, exposed ports, planted through a Back Orifice, forgeting to use the patch, forgetting to use trojan protection and reuse of scumbag spyware applications.
2. Cell Transfer Delay - A delay in transfering inmates from one cell to another
3. Charge Transfer Device - Used to stun someone. See taser.
4. Circling The Drain - Someone who is going to die in a short period of time.
1. Bobby's roommate, Bubba, was less than pleased he had given his computer a CTD.
2. Bobby's problems became a larger pain in his rear when he was notified of his CTD.
3. Thinking quickly, Bobbie grabbed a CTD from a passing guard.
4. Bobby knew he was CTD when Bubba grabbed the CTD and said he had CTD because of a CTD in transfer the system.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.