Cough Assist. A device used for people who hafe an ineffective cough from a disease such as SMA, MD, DMD, Tay-Sachs, Sandhoff, or some other neuromuscular disorder like that.
1. I have a CA machine, and its almost time to use it.
2. Will you use the suction machine when you use it?
3. No. I'm trying to use that only when I need it now.
4. I can cough a lot better, but just need a bit of help, and sometimes if I'm having trouble with my lungs, I suction while I'm using the cough assist, but I'm doing it A LOT less than I use to need to.
5. THAT IS GREAT.
6. I know.
7. I hated having to stick that tube down into my throat all the time.
8. I hated watching you do it. I felt bad for you.
9. awwwwww, Thank you
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.