1) The third letter in most alphabets.
2) A powerful coding language.
3) A note / key position in music; the key position with no flats or sharps.
4) The chemical abbreviation for Carbon.
5) Lazy-type for "see."
1) C is for cookie, and that's enough for me.
2) Unix is coded using C.
3) The piece had no flats or sharps because it was written in C position.
4) CO2 is Carbon Dioxide.
5) did u c tht?
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.