1. 41st president of the United States, often referred to as George Bush Sr. or just George Bush. Responsible for the attack against Iraq in 1991.
2. 43rd president of the United States, often referred to as George W. Bush, dubya (W), or Bush Jr.
Responsible for the invasion of Iraq in 2002 that killed tens of thousands of civilians and was allegedly in retaliation for Osama Bin Laden's attack on New York and Washington DC in September 11, 2001.
4. a mediocre rock band of the 90s.
1. Dukaakis could have done a better job than Bush.
2. Bush is a warmongering murderer.
3. Who doesn't like bush?
4. Bush sounds like shit.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.