1) Used to describe ones own ambiguous behaviour. Often shouted or hash tagged on twitter.
2)Used in social networking to provoke confusion as to the meaning of the word. Used when behaviour has no meaning
3) Can also be used ironically for attention. Often when happy or excited
1) "yeh just ate like 10 asparagus's #BUP"
2) "what does bup mean?" "BUP BUP BUPBubpbubp"
3) "Off to a party in Londen BUP!"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.