1. Bunching (V.) is the act of butt sex in between two mathematicians (Bunch Buddies or Bunchers(N.)). During this sex session one of the mathematicians will yell out math functions and questions. Then the other mathematician will scream out the answer. Sometimes the answer will be unknown and in this situation the receiver will have to scream out “meh!”.
2. The act of spooning while discussing famous mathematicians from history such Euler or Newton and many more.
3. Bunching directly results in puzzling packets of problems so difficult that they rape the minds of students, causing intense emotional pain. Problems so hard that tutors break down and cry from their inability to solve the problems, students from other classes laugh thinking the problems are jokes, and math professors are so confused they jump off of buildings.
1. Eric: oooohhhhh!!!! Yaaaaa!! How does that feel you dirty limx→a (sinx-x)/(sinx+x) !!!!!!!!
2. Bryan: I really enjoyed our time together last night spooning in front of the fire and discussing Johannes Kepler's love for geometry.
3. Timmy: My mind hurts from the raping that the puzzling packet of problems caused.
Jimmy: Yeah, i heard our teachers had some serious bunching the night before they made that assignment.
Prices shown in USD.
Log in with Facebook to save your favorite definitions
and share them with friends.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.