1. A town which is seperated, segregated, and cut off from the outside world. Usually a small town where very few events of interest occur. A sheltered and niave place to live, where youth can't understand the cruelty of the real world because they're too sheltered by their protective bubble.
2. A metaphorical state, where the person lives a sheltered and niave life, sperated, segregated, or cut off from reality.
3. The nickname given to my hometown
1. God, nothing every happens here. We live in such a bubble town.
2. Look at that nerd, she has no idea about anything. She lives in her own little bubble town.
3. I literally live in Bubble Town. Yaaay. >.>;;;
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.