(Broun-Houz) Adj, Verb, Noun
1. A level of status. Typically used in reference of being physically, or mentally damaged in any way.
2. Used to describe anything horrid in any degree.
3. The act of Brown Housing.
4. Alfredo, Tai, Sam, and Shon.
5. The new "Fucked Up."
1.(Physically) Alfredo: OW! Man, i just Brown Housed my finger by slamming it on my finger.
2.(Mentally) Minutes after Sam took a sip of that wine cooler, he threw up due to being too Brown Housed
3. Shone likes to date Brown House looking girls!
4. YEEEE BRO, LETS GET BROWN HOUSED TONIGHT!!!!!!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.