1) When the best bro at a wedding rudely interrupts the best man's toast and makes his own toast.
3) When a bro makes a stylish joke to another bro, which the other bro might find offensive, but at the same time is not angry cause, come on, it's your bro.
3) Something that can be yelled before drinking with you're bros.
PROPER USAGE OF BROAST (MATCH WITH DEF. #):
1) Best Man: ...which is why Stacy is perfect for Joe, she completes him...
Best Bro: WOAH, hold on I'd just like to say that Joe completes me!
Bro 2: Nice Broast, bro!
2) Tim: If i had a dime for each collar you were wearing, I would have 40 cents.
Jeff: Nice Broast, bro!
3) Mitch: I'm getting a new pair of bindings for my board next week!
Connor: Lets drink to that!
Tim: I call a broast,to this broccasion!
Jeff: Nice Broast, Bros!
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.