1. A word or nickname referring to a guy friend. A friend who is like a brother, hence "bro" the shortened version of brother- because every college guy is so lazy that he can't even finish saying a damn word.
2. An actual blood relative- your parents' child who is a male.
3. A prefix added to any word starting with the sound "o". An extension of the commonly used nickname "broski" or "broseph".
Usage: This prefix can be used to create a nickname or to create a word which referrs to something you and your boys think is pretty chill.
1. "Yo bro, that was a sick party last night."
2. "Yeah i went to go visit my bro at Tulane last weekend- it was frikkin awsome."
3. "Yo broski, we should hit the *brocean* before the summer's over."
*Bro + ocean*
Nickname: Bromance (bro + romance)= a guy who is particularly successful with the ladies- and even if he's not, you and your boys know him as the romantic one. However, he may also be the one dude who has found himself in a committed relationship while the rest of you are bachelors.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.