BRHS is a large high school of well over 2,500 students located on 600 Garretson Road, Bridgewater, New Jersey. The school is known for many things, other than the student's athletic, extra-curricular, and academic achievements:
1. A largely homogenized group of freak students. Many students are white, upper-middle class to upper class students who only wear clothing from Abercrombie & Fitch, Hollister, or American Eagle. Students cherish the belief that wearing North Face backpacks and jackets will project an image of wealth and status. And to that point, many choose to drive specific cars to produce a similar effect. Other students are "ghetto" and wear shitty clothes and really freaking low pants to look "ghetto". There are also freaking tons of emo people who smoke tons of weed and wear emo clothes and listen to emo music. There are so many emo people, they could go start their own wrist-slitting school. they wear black and tight and ugly clothes and are total mall-rats who all go there and smoke tons of cigs and weed. they only like other emo mall-rats and think they're so freaking great.did i mention how much weed they smoke?
3. Whores. Many of them. some are really nasty too. BRHS has the unique distinction of being one of the most slutastic semi-educational institution-asylums in the area. The most notorious example of this can be found in the winter, when a sizable number of the student population chooses to wear miniskirts, despite the below-freezing temperatures. many of them will have sex with multiple people almost every night when they go party and get super high and drunk.
3. A completely ridiculous fucked-up arrangement of the buildings. Supposedly designed by a stoned drunk high Californian architect (who was, undoubtedly, on crack, weed, heroin, LSD, PCP, meth, drunk, and salvia when he set up the buildings), BRHS is organized into ten, no eleven separate buildings, mostly according to subject and other stupid things, which causes students to be forced to brave the snow and harsh weather of New Jersey, many of them, as previously noted, in miniskirts. and all the ghetto people hang in front of the guidance office. all the emo people are everywhere, but usually meed around the 1000 building, at the three entrances.
4. A laughably bad football team and mostly unattractive, nasty, slutty cheerleaders. The fortunate aspect of this, however, is that none of the students pay attention to the football team. The unfortunate aspect of this is that the school demands the presence of its students during inane pep rallies. (they are so gay, even when blown-up condoms are around by one of the classes.)
5. So many people opt either to come to school ridiculously high or buy their drugs at school (there are massive amounts of weed here). Either way, the staff and faculty largely ignore the drugs and everybody lives in peaceful harmony(well, sort of, there are serious fights that seem to happen every week and tons of drama, and fighting, much of which is over weed). Infamously, a teacher was arrested two years ago in a drug bust. (others smoke weed to though)
6. Often plagued by budget-defeats, BRHS chooses to spend its money wisely. For example, a couple years ago, BRHS choose to spend several hundreds of thousands of dollars to reface the turf of the football field.(that is about the wisest money they ever spent, even though the older football field was really nice but the team sucked so bad all the other money is wasted on even dumber things like having 75 cameras and catching almost nothing of any importance, but then again, most of the money goes to even more useless things)
7. After being excluded from a place in the top 75 high schools in some obscure magazine that nobody reads (NJ monthly), a very defensive letter from the administration attempted to convince BRHS parents that the ranking system was a flawed system. I mean, come on, SOMERVILLE High School was ranked high than us, the ranking must be whack. Oddly, no critique of Newsweek's ranking system was issued after it named BRHS among the top in the country. Rather, it was proudly promoted on BRHS's main website, funny... but that has changed since then and is now considered a load of shit school
Bridgewater-Raritan High School
Bridgewater-Raritan High School studnets:
Student 1: We R BR!(jk)
Student 2: shutthefuckup, emo pot-headed, whorey fag.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.