Brendan is a Hiberno-English derivative of the Irish name Bréanainn, a hibernicisation from the Brythonic "Brenhin" -King.citation needed The anglicism has been re-hibernicised as Breandan. Another form is Brandon which is often used in English-speaking countries, but is far less superior. People with this name:
* Saint Brendan of Clonfert, an Irish monastic saint
o Saint Brendan's Irish Cream Liqueur
* Saint Brendan of Birr, Abbot of Birr in Co. Offaly, contemperaneous with the above.
* Brendan Adamson, an American composer
* Brendan Airways, parent company of USA 3000 Airlines.
* Brendan Baughn, a leader of a historic society
* Brendan Behan, an Irish writer
* Brendan Benson, a Detroit-area musician
* Brendan Bracken, a British cabinet member
* Brendan Fraser, a Canadian-American actor
* Brendan Gleeson, an Irish actor
* Brendan Haywood, a professional basketball player in the NBA
* Brendan Morrison, a professional Canadian ice hockey player
* Brendan Nelson, the Australian Defence Minister
* Brendan and the Secret of Kells, an animated feature film due for release in 2007
* Brendan Shanahan, a professional hockey player in the NHL
The extremely smart and good looking man's name is Brendan.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.