- To wangle or scare somebody with an untruth.
- If someone makes an absurd claim, the shortened version "breen" is interjected by the defendant to show the absurdity of the claim.
- I totally breenixed Rusty when I told him I was going to the bars with him tonight.
- I'm about to punch you in the ear. Breenix.
- "Bro, you definitely shacked with a fat girl last night.
"Breen. She was easily under 160."
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.