1. The destruction of a population's integrity by adding two or more clans, fraternities, or social groups of "bros", "brahs", or "brahdahs".
2. The persecution of an impressionable group of people, specifically with the intent of converting or initiating into "bro-hood".
3. The annihilation of society by means of general overexposure to bros.
- Narrator: Little did they know, the brahlocaust had become imminent. The campus would later wither away into a vast wasteland of lifeless, broken dreams.
- What happened to Peter? Why doesn't he hang out with us anymore?
Didn't you hear? They took him in the brahlocaust. He never made it out...
- There are signs of life on this planet. And look, a war stick!
No, it is what they called a paddle. Groups called fraternities had them. It is now clear how they were wiped out.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.