1. Verb: To upset or contradict a bias or other prejudice.
2. Noun: A person who is considered an underdog but who has shown that they are extraordinary.
1. "My unpopular and awkward friend, Samuel, pulled a boyle and became the CEO of Tech World.
2. When I saw Susan sing, I asked her, "Okay Boyle, where'd that come from?
3. Susan Boyle showed the world a full and proper boyle on the T.V. show, "Britain's Got Talent". Noone really expected her to sing as well as she did.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.