Usually seen as social retards. This is 80% true, but the other surprising 20% are sexy men who work oh so well with their hands and would slaughter a pack of wolves to protect a foxy woman.
"You've dating boy scouts? Uhhhh... weird."
"Nice pecs, abs of steel and a sense of direction are weird to you?"
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.