1) A tried and true method for ensuring people need to buy new hardware after smashing their keyboard and/or mouse into their monitor. This never resolves the problem but is highly satisfying if you can afford it.
2) Mandatory, unexpected, frequent and infuriating intermission for Windows users.
3) Herpes for your PC, flare ups are painful and hard-booting may temporarily relieve symptoms. Frequent system maintenance can help if you don't flare up during, which gets exponentially harder to do. No cure, working as intended.
1) I have lots of extra money so I bought a Windows PC. Now i can place a recurring order for keyboards! Yay, Blue Screen Of Death!
2) I almost won that game but WINtermission snuck up on me. I'm gonna go step into heavy traffic to calm down.
3) Dude, I'm havin all kinda Blue Screen flare ups. I need to defrag, scandisk and pop some antibiotics.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from firstname.lastname@example.org. We'll never spam you.