The single most Engrish game ever, beating out Zero Wing (which has only 2 Engrish parts: The intro and the ending). It's a side-scrolling shooter game like Zero Wing, only with way better graphics, many ships to choose from (can you saw "offensiv" and "diffensiv" ships?), and can be found on Neo-Geo machines. Phrases in the game include:
- Get it more!
- Collected all panels! (before getting all of them)
- Collect all lucky panels! (after getting all of them)
- Hey poor player!
- Are you serious?
- Watch out! The big one is closing in!
- It's coming! Destroyed the space colony!
- Avoid all?
- Stage (something): The Guardian's Criff
- Stage (something): The Crooked Embryo
I couldn't get past stage 3 in Blazing Star due to the stupid Engrish.
Prices shown in USD.
Type your email address below to get our free Urban Word of the Day every morning!
Emails are sent from email@example.com. We'll never spam you.